Brake Adapter Kit – 8 Adapters (Probe Style) (BAK8)
The BA8K “probe” style brake adapter kit includes all the brake adapters you will need to service most vehicles today. The adapters are color coded to easily identify which vehicle they service. The serrated black nut is rotated to expand the probe o-ring inside the reservoir neck creating a pressure tight seal.
Adapter part for:
Brake Service Tool (BST32 and BST64)
Other brake service machines using the “Tru-Flate” style connector
Individual adapters are available for sale as well.
Brake Adapter Kit – 8 Adapters (Probe Style)
|BA01||1||Chrysler Brake Adapter|
|BA02||1||Ford 2-Tab Brake Adapter|
|BA03||1||Ford/Nissan 3-Tab Brake Adapter|
|BA04||1||GM/Chevrolet/Buick/Ford Fusion Brake Adapter|
|BA05||1||Threaded Ford/European Brake Adapter|
|BA10||1||Toyota Brake Adapter|
|BA13||1||Nissan Brake Adapter|
|BAH1||1||Honda Brake Adapter|
- Center core with machined tab to eliminate core pin breakage/lock-up and ensure long adapter life
- Machined mounting tabs mount securely….instead of pins that loosen, fall out and slide off brake reservoir necks.
- Serrated nut “easy-grip” provides quick mounting & sealing of the adapter
- PTFE washer ensure smooth rotation of the serrated tightening nut, reducing scarring/damage of the adapter body
- Robust swivel connector eliminates fluid leakage and provides long service life
- Probe style adapters require less force to seal to the reservior neck and are easier to seal than non-adjustable probe or ring style adapters
- Machined, “hard anodized” aluminum adapters are the most robust style adpaters and provide longer, trouble-free service life than plastic adapters
- Adapters are color coded to easily identify the correct adapter
|Dimensions||9.6 × 7.1 × 2.8 in|
FOR BRAKE SERVICE:
BRAKE ADAPTER OPERATION FOR BRAKE FLUID SERVICE:
① Remove the existing brake reservoir cap.
② Identify the correct adapter for the brand of vehicle being serviced.
③ Insert the Affinity Engineering Group brake adapter, rotate snuggly and/or tighten the serrated nut to create a pressure tight seal inside the reservoir neck.
④ If the brake service tool or machine can not easily be connected to the brake adapter swivel connector, consider using either the brake adapter swivel hose (BASH) or brake adapter 2″ extension (BA2X) to position the connector in a more accessable location.
⑤ Connect the brake service tool or machine to the brake adpater and open the valve to check for leaks.
⑥ Refer to instructions for the brake service tool/machine to perform the brake fluid exchange service. Use manufacturer’s recommended brake bleed sequence.
⑦ Test brakes when complete…..before moving vehicle.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.