“Other” is everything beyond our four categories that we are excited to share.
Fluid Sample Dip Trays
The fluid sample dip tray shows the comparison of what new fluids look like in comparison to the customer’s current fluid running in their vehicle.
Select from filled to fill it yourself.
NEW COUPON for the Month of June
Small O-rings to insert into the vial caps to provide a leak-tight seal when snuggly tightened onto the vial.
Increased the mounting O-ring one size to allow easier centering in the hole, and lower tightening torque to secure in place.
- Robust lettering does not wipe off when cleaned.
- Trays can be purchased filled or un-filled. Plastic pipette provided for manual filling.
- Vails can easily be filled or re-filled if your customer asks for a specific brand color or a vial is broken.
- Mileage intervals provide a consistent basis for recommending fluid services that retain Titanium Protection.
- New fluid vials are mounted with clear visibility making it easy for customers to see how clean the new fluids are.
- Open dimples are easy to wipe clean for the next customer dip.
- Coolant or brake fluid test strips can easily be laid on the tray for display with the fluid samples.
For the month of June, use DIPTRAY5 at checkout for $5 off each tray filled or unfilled with a $200 minimum order. Read details…
Plastic pipettes are included to fill empty vials, but for large numbers, try a low cost, pneumatic fluid dispensing tool that fills with needle tips (starting at $75).
We believe you will find these trays to be professional, effective, and durable POV tools that also prompt the service advisors to remind customers of the Titanium Protection plan tied to the noted intervals.
The specific mileage schedule provides a consistent reminder of when services should be performed, giving the customers an assurance that the recommendations are based on principle and not service incentives.