Diesel Induction and EGR Service Tool (EGR64)
The Affinity EG Diesel Induction and EGR Service Tool provides a simple service to remove exhaust soot from the diesel induction, EGR valve and exhaust systems where EGR gases flow. Eliminate performance and MIL/Dash warnings caused by reduced cooler and induction flow. Specfic job aids provided for each engine.
- Tool allows cleaning of Diesel Induction, EGR valve and Exhaust/cooler systems
- Durable construction yet in a compact, lightweight design
- Clear tank allows cleaner level to be monitored during the service
- Black anodized flanges help tech identify color coded tool for diesel service
- Process control valves allow cleaner and air to be controlled separately
- Flat tank bottom allows the tool to be filled/serviced while sitting on a table
- Adapters available for most light duty vehicles
|Dimensions||8 × 10 × 15 in|
FOR DIESEL INDUCTION & EGR SERVICE:
(must use specific engine job aids for all details):
① Remove the tool fill cap and fill tool with water-based cleaner.
② Install the exhaust and intake adapters.
③ Attach the adapters to the Affinity EG service manifold and connect the manifold to the Affinity EG Diesel Induction & EGR Service Tool.
④ Start the engine and bring to normal operating temperature.
⑤ Set tool pressure to 50-60 psi & open the Exhaust valve to run 32 oz of cleaner through the exhaust system.
⑥ Rotate the manifold valve to the exhaust setting and increase engine to 1500 RPM. Run the remaining 32 oz through the induction system.
⑦ Run the engine 10 minutes after the cleaner is consumed and remove adapters. Drive vehicle to clear/remove any loosened soot.
⑧ Run DPF regeneration cycle if required
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.